Personal online shopping appointment
Submit your shopping request below and we will respond to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.
This contest is now closed. Thanks for participating!
Stéphane D. / Susanne B. / Brenda H. / Shasta H. / Ken W.
1. The contest "The Perfect Match", organized by Penshu Inc., is open to all residents who have reached legal age in Canada. The deadline for registration is December 17, 2012 at 1:00PM.
2. No purchase is required to qualify for the draw. Limit one entry per person. Online contest on a Facebook application.
3. Registration is automatic when an email address is provided at the end of voting for the perfect match and after a mathematical question is answered.
4. Employees of the company Penshu, its representatives, agents and persons with whom they are affiliated are not eligible for this contest.
5. Five prizes with an average value of $ 371.00 will be awarded at the time of drawing. The boots given to the five winners will be chosen from the models presented in the Facebook challenge, depending on availability.
Each prize consists of:
1. BORIS $ 340
2. KIMBER $ 355
3. SYMON $ 395
4. COLBY $ 385
5. MAZY $ 375
Total: $ 1,855
The value of the prize stated above is calculated in Canadian dollars The price is non-transferable. Prizes cannot be substituted by any other item unless they are no longer available. It is guaranteed that the prizes will be awarded to the winners. Limit one entry per participant.
6. A random draw will take place on December 17, 2012 at the company Penshu inc. It will take place under the supervision of the team at 5740 Penshu Paré Mont-Royal, QC H4P 1S1.
7. The winner will be notified by email and by phone no later than two days after the draw. The prize must be claimed within 21 days, otherwise someone else will be chosen at random. The winner agrees to the possibility that his identity could be verified.
8. The names of five (5) winners will be made available after December 17, 2012 by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Penshu Paré 5740 Mont-Royal, QC H4P 1S1.
9. A chance to win by participation.Each participant has an additional chance to win per boot correctly matched.