Our effort to close the loop.
At La Canadienne, we have always placed a great emphasis on crafting high-quality, durable footwear that lasts for years. That's why we've introduced our trade-in program, which takes our commitment to sustainability to the next level. We encourage our customers to recycle their old footwear and take the opportunity to invest in a new pair.
As part of our commitment to sustainability and responsible fashion practices, La Canadienne will restore the footwear received through our trade-in program and donate them to charity. By doing so, we are ensuring that these pairs are given a second life and can continue to provide value to someone in need. This is just one of the ways in which we aim to create a circular economy and minimize textile waste.
As an added incentive, customers who participate in our trade-in program will receive $75 off their next order, making it an even more attractive option for those who are looking to make a sustainable choice.
How it works
If you have a pair of La Canadienne boots or shoes that you no longer need, you can choose to recycle them through our trade-in program. At this time, our trade-in program is available only to our Canadian customers.
We offer two options to return your footwear:
- Fill out this form to start the process.
- Our team will review your form and photos and send you a return authorization number and packing slip by email to include in your package.
- Shipping costs for returning the items are at the customer's discretion. We recommend selecting a service that offers a tracking number.
- When we receive your item, we'll email you a coupon worth $75 off your next online purchase.
- Take your boots or shoes to any of our four La Canadienne stores in Canada.
- Our staff will review your item and give you a coupon for $75 to take advantage of your discount right away in-store.
To participate in our trade-in program, please ensure that the boots or shoes you send are in good condition, without any damage or signs of wear and tear. Please note that if you send us trade-in items that are broken, dirty, or otherwise ineligible, we cannot return them.